Meet the Makers
Saturday 21st May, 1pm
Stamford Arts Centre, Ballroom
‘Meet the Makers’: Learn about the Art of Violin Making from local violin makers based at Stamford Strings. You will hear the answer to some common questions such as…
- How is a violin constructed?
- What tools are used to make it?
- Is it all made by hand?
- How long does it take to make?
- What is the varnish made of?
- Why do some instruments sound different from others?
Tickets - £5 adults, Free for Students of Violin Making